About Me

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
My Name is Peggy..I am a 14 year old pinto pony that loves to party! I was found by my present owner back in 2002 at a farm where no one paid any attention to me anymore. I was taken to my new home as she instantly knew there was something very special about me. I began my "career" with my owner giving rides for charity at a "Safety Day" with the West-Carleton Volunteers of the Ottawa Police. From there, I have provided many more smiles for children. I have not only taught kids how to ride, how to take care of an animal, but have created many wonderful and lasting memories! I have such a great temperament, love kids very much and especially appreciate all of the attention I get now! I LOVE TO PARTY!!! I GUESS YOU COULD REALLY CALL ME A PARTY ANIMAL! HA

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Maya

Today I attended Maya's birthday! It was fantastic!!! We had balloons, horse decorations, games and grooming - was it ever windy, though! Maya and her friends decorated horseshoes, and my owner and I had lots of laughs with each rider. My owner thinks that Maya's sister and friend should definitely do a comedy show! They are pretty funny!

Everyone would laugh too when I would whinny every time I saw my reflection in the window - you'd think after a while I'd figure out that there wasn't another horse looking at me!! I'm so silly at times!

Thank you so much Maya and all the best!!! I like your dog's name....Sunshine!!! How cute!

No comments:

Me and My Wonderful Friends!

Me and My Wonderful Friends!
Jack, Beth and Peggy...Beth was my first riding student! Remember going swimming Beth???